Tuesday 16 September 2014

Roasted Turkey Drumstick (Caveman Pops)

I went to get something else in the shop then I came across this juicy creature and I thought who said it has to be Christmas before you can eat turkey?
I look at this bad boy and I think chicken legs just slightly huge right? Ok massive but let's do this. 

Ingredients


Turkey Drumstick
2tbsp Olive Oil 
2tbsp of Rosemary 
2tbsp of Garlic 
1tbsp of Paprika
1knorr or maggi cube 
Onion 
1 Carrots 
Fresh salad (for serving) 

Wash the turkey drumstick, add olive oil, rosemary, garlic, paprika and stock cube.
Marinate the whole drumstick ensuring all the seasoning stays on the drumstick 


Cut the onion and carrots and pour it on the oven tray, put the drumstick on the vegetables like so. 



Cover with foil and leave for 15 minutes 


Put in the oven for 1 hour 25 minutes at  200C fan. 


Serve with rice, potato wedges and salad. 

We had jollof rice, coleslaw, grilled corn on the cob and salad. 





Tasted too good. I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as we did. 



xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home