Thursday 25 September 2014

Spicy Prawn Omelette and Bagels

Following the previous post about raw prawns, this post is what I did with some of them. Just like noodles I play with eggs too. I sometimes throw in fish, meat, or vegetables depending on what's available. 

This is my breakfast option when I am having a lazy day as it fills me up till mid-afternoon (meaning I am staying horizontal for a long time lol!) nevertheless it makes a perfect brunch when you have skipped breakfast. 


Ingredients 
Raw Prawns 
6 eggs 
2 tomatoes 
1 scotch bonnet 
1/2 an onion 
1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil 
Pinch of thyme 
1 seasoning cube 
Pinch of salt 


Slice the tomatoes, onions and scotch bonnet.


Pan fry the prawns till it starts changing colour.


Add the tomatoes, onion and scotch bonnet and fry on medium heat for 2-3 minutes 









For my readers in the UK, the bagels are from Finsbury Park. *wink wink*

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home