Friday 30 October 2015

Malta

I recently went on a girly holiday to Malta and I realised I have not posted my food diaries. Malta is apparently the new hotspot for holiday goers and I was quite excited as they mostly served seafood.

I was quite disappointed with the food as I like my food well done most especially seafood but this was not the case in most places in Malta. Nevertheless there was always something to eat due to the diversity of people.

Malta is a beautiful country with a lot of historical influences. You have the Maltese, Italians, English and Arabs owning their territory but they all live in peace. There is no shortage of beaches to choose from, plenty activities through out and the people are friendly and extremely laid back.

Another thing about Malta is the night life. It's second to none so what else does a girly holiday consist of. Fun! Fun! Fun!!!!!















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home